Use Our Tractor Air Brake Lock 30 To Protect Your Unattended Tractor
The WAR-LOK Tractor Air Brake Lock 30 protects idling and parked tractors trailer from theft by completely encasing the parking brake and trailer air valves.
Tractor Air Brake Lock Exterior
The WAR-LOK Air Brake Lock 30 is made of die cast aluminum, thus making it nearly impenetrable.
Tractor Air Brake Lock Interior
This tractor trailer lock device completely covers a tractor's air valve knobs. Equally important, it's fortified exterior comes complete with two internal disks that will detach and spin if a thief attempts to drill into the lock. Additionally, like all WAR-LOK products, the Air Brake Lock comes with a nine-cylinder disk locking mechanism, making it nearly impossible for a thief to pick your lock.
Keyed Alike Tractor Air Brake Locks
Air Brake Locks can be keyed differently, keyed alike, or keyed alike to a master key. Furthermore, newly purchased locks can be keyed alike to an existing lock. Ownership will be verified by WAR-LOK before any key is copied. Not to mention, our keys are cut at our WAR-LOK Assembly Shop, located in Dallas, Texas, USA.
WEIGHT: 1.819 lbs
DIMENSIONS: 5.3 × 2.6 × 2.2 in
KEY OPTIONS: Keyed Alike, Keyed Differently, Master Key, Specify Keying Preferences at Checkout
MATERIAL: Die Cast Aluminum
MAINTENANCE: One spray of Slick 50 One Lube every 90 days, or when needed. WD40 is NOT recommended and will have an adverse affect on your lock.
OPTIONAL USE: Lock-Out Tag-Out and Maintenance, Reusable
NOTE: Hardware included. Compatible with Kenworth T600 (2015 and later), Freightliner Cascadia (2016 and later), International Pro Star (2016 and later).
Installation and Removal
The WAR-LOK Truck Air Brake Lock is designed to fit standard air brake controls. Due to the various sizes and types of knobs used on truck brake control valves, please follow this procedure to set your Truck Air Brake Lock for the valve knobs in your vehicle.
1. Ensure that the vinyl tips are installed on the allen set screws.
2. Using the 1/8″ allen wrench provided, adjust until the vinyl tip is touching the back of the knob. (This is a one time adjustment.)
3. If you are using the standard red and yellow knobs, install the self stick foam pads in the inner body.
4. If you are using the large chrome knobs, discard the foam pads.
To install the lock:
1. Slip one half of the lock around the valve knobs.
2. Slide the other half in place until the two halves are together.
3. Push the lock button in to secure the lock.
To remove the lock:
1. Insert the key into the lock cylinder and turn clockwise approximately 3/4 turn. The lock cylinder will spring extend to release the lock.
You may return your purchased products within 30 days from the ship date for a full refund or exchange. WAR-LOK will cover additional shipping costs to correct any mistakes it has made in fulfilling an order.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the purchase price.
The Tractor Trailer Air Brake Lock protects idling and parked tractors from theft by completely and securely encasing the parking brake and trailer air valves.