AIR BRAKE LOCK
The WAR-LOK Truck Air Brake Lock is designed to fit standard air brake controls. Due to the various sizes and types of knobs used on truck brake control valves, please follow this procedure to set your Truck Air Brake Lock for the valve knobs in your vehicle.
1. Ensure that the vinyl tips are installed on the allen set screws.
2. Using the 1/8″ allen wrench provided, adjust until the vinyl tip is touching the back of the knob. (This is a one time adjustment.)
3. If you are using the standard red and yellow knobs, install the self stick foam pads in the inner body.
4. If you are using the large chrome knobs, discard the foam pads.
To install the lock:
1. Slip one half of the lock around the valve knobs.
2. Slide the other half in place until the two halves are together.
3. Push the lock button in to secure the lock.
To remove the lock:
1. Insert the key into the lock cylinder and turn clockwise approximately 3/4 turn. The lock cylinder will spring extend to release the lock.